• Co-Founder of NavSahyog Foundation, a not-for-profit, Sec 8 entity. Key focus is to develop life skills and creativity in village children in age group of 5-14 years, through sports, storytelling, experiential learning and creative activities.
• Member of Steering Committee of SEE (Social Entrepreneurs and Enterprises), an initiative of Alumni Associations of IIT/Kanpur, IIT/Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore, to create awareness about challenges and opportunities in the Social Sector and support Social Entrepreneurs
• Key areas of expertise: Visioning, strategic planning, partnering and execution.
• Since last 10+ years in Development Sector
• Led senior positions @ Accenture, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Patni, besides two start-ups.
• Led and scaled several initiatives from scratch, which have been a first in Industry/organization.
• Deep and varied experience from Technology, Marketing, Sales, Services Delivery, Channel Management and Innovation & Research.
• Led a Global Business Unit with 2000+ team members spread in US, Mexico, Europe & Asia in Delivery, Marketing & Sales.
• Member of core team of GAP – Global Action on Poverty, a not-forprofit. Conceptualized and established programs like GAP Funds & GAP Labs to support changemakers. Helped raise initial grant of Rs 1.3 Cr for GAP.
• Education: BTech. from IIT/Kanpur; MBA from AIMA, Delhi.
Interests: Yoga, Tennis & being with Nature