Your information is used to allow your attendance, use of the Cilre Splendor 2021 Website, and to help us understand and improve your experience. We collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it, such as when you register, contact us, or use certain parts of the Cilre Splendor 2021 Website
Cilre Learning Spaces, its service providers, and suppliers (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to enjoy and learn about the event you are attending and to build new connections with other participants. To help us do that, we collect personal data when you register, contact us with inquiries.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. When this privacy notice uses the terms “participant”, “you”, or “your” we mean people using the registration page and the Cilre Splendor 2021 Website.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA
- To understand who is attending the event
- To meet your needs at the conference
- To manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
- To verify your identity
- To send you announcements about the event
- To send you notifications of private messages received during the conference
- To better understand your needs and how you engaged with the elements of the conference
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- If you ask for help with using the Cilre Splendor 2021 Website, we may access your personal data in order to understand the problem and find a solution.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information you may give us:
- Your name
- Tour contact details, including email address, phone number
- Your password
- Your photograph
- Your biodata including position and company
- Your biographical summary;
- Your social media links;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses;
- Messages you send to other participants through the discord channels;
Information we collect about you:
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time)
- Products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Technical information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Service, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Service, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, device information (including device identifiers and estimated geographical location), language preferences and cookie data.
- Other publicly available personal data, including any shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed) when these are selected for display on screens at the event.
- This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this notice.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns on our registration page and App. We do this to find out things such as the number of people using the registration page and App and the popularity of content within the App. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We use the anonymizeip feature to anonymize your IP address and limit the amount of identifiable data is collected. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
- Identifying the participants at our conference
- Managing access to our conference and online services
- Allowing users to recognize you as the author of private messages, group discussion posts, and activity feed posts you create;
- Letting other participants find you in the Cilre Splendor 2021 Website
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our conference and offerings
- Understanding our participants’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies
- Handling participant contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
- Protecting us, our employees and participants, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to us;
- Effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us
- Fulfilling our duties to our participants, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH
Our service providers and sponsors
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners and sponsors. These include our registration and website providers and may include providing some limited information to sponsors and/or exhibitors.
Required by law
We will disclose personal data when we believe that the disclosure is required by law, including to comply with a judicial order served on us or when we receive a request from law enforcement authorities. We will only disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities upon demonstration of lawful authority.
If you are registering for the event or using the event App from outside of India, please be aware that you are sending information (including personal data) to the United States, Singapore and India where our servers and service provider servers are located. The courts, law enforcement or public authorities in these countries may be able to obtain disclosure of the data through the laws of the United States, Singapore and India.
Our Service is accessible via the Internet and may potentially be accessed by any user around the world. Other users may access the Service from any part of the world. This means that where you chose to upload your data to the Service, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
SECURITY AND DATA BREACH
How do we secure and protect your information?
We are committed to data security. We protect personal data through integrated physical, technological and administrative safeguards. Personal data is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the level of sensitivity of the data through (i) physical measures, such as secure areas; (ii) technical measures, such as encryption and secure servers; and (iii) organizational measures such as access policies based on the need-to-know and employee security through vetting and supervision.
However, if a personal data breach has occurred, we will notify you of the breach after becoming aware of the breach in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time and access that personal data;
- The right to object to certain uses of your personal data;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
- The right to have your personal data deleted;
- The right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to revoke consent for uses of your personal data to which you previously consented.
- You can correct the data published in your participant profile through the self-edit link. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Requests to exercise data protection rights will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Not all jurisdictions require us to provide you with the rights listed above. In these jurisdictions, we may not be legally required to comply with your request. There may also be circumstances where we are not legally required to comply with your request because of exemptions provided for in applicable data protection legislation.
We will respond to your request within one month, free of charge, unless the volume or complexity of the request requires a longer process. We will notify you if we require an extension and may charge you a reasonable fee if the administrative cost of providing the information is excessive. If we refuse the request, we will provide justification.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update or modify this privacy notice at any time (“modifications”). Modifications to this privacy notice will be posted with a change to the “Updated” date at the top of this privacy notice. In certain circumstances we may, but need not, provide you with additional notice of such modifications, including by email.
Please review this policy periodically, and especially before you provide any personal data. This privacy notice was updated on the date indicated above. Your continued participation in the event and use of the App following the effectiveness of any modifications to this privacy notice constitutes acceptance of those modifications. If any modification to this privacy notice is not acceptable to you, you should cease accessing, browsing and otherwise using the App.