Qualification: M.A., B.ED., M.PHIL &MBA IN Entrepreneurial FROM ISB
HONORARY DOCTORATE IN ETHICAL LEARNING
Work Experience: 40years including 30 +years as Principal and Director in premier institutions such as DPS Vizag, Principal of Air Force School, Coimbatore, Principal of Venkat International Public School in Bangalore, Principal of Bharathi Vidyapeeth in Navi Mumbai and Academic Director at Whitefield Global School, Bangalore
During my professional career till date, I have germinated, articulated, created, designed and developed, implemented, maintained and very successfully managed the entire gamut of CBSE and State Board syllabi schools across the country.
- Faculty for ISB to train the principals of Punjab state government schools in the topic Competency Based curriculum.
- Trained 1000+ principals and 5000+teachers in various topics.
- Designed, developed and documented School Quality Management Systems and trained School Heads to implement them.
- Designed assessments for learning and trained teachers in implementing them
- Designed, developed and documented quality formats for syllabi planning, lesson planning, MIS, auditing systems and trained people in implementing them
- Created unique flagship programs for schools which have become the most participating events of schools every year
- Created one-of-a-kind teaching-learning practices for learning science concepts through dance forms such as Odissi, concepts of geometry through football, Avadhanam for enhancing language skills.
- CBSE Coe Resource person for “Upholding Ethics and Integrity & Social Studies
- Created/developed brand for schools through word of mouth communication.
- During my tenure and under my tutelage, my institutions have received several national and international awards in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in addition to excellence in academics
- I am known in academic circles for inculcating and practicing innovative and creative methods of teaching
- I am honored to have been associated with teaching hundreds of first-generation learners from underprivileged sections and successfully integrated them into the main stream society.
- Addressed students, teachers and school heads at numerous seminars on the topics like ‘21st century learning skills’, Role of technology in school communication systems, Assessments for Learning or Assessments of Learning, Changing trends of Education Systems and the like.
- Presented research paper in the International Conference on the Role of Educational Institutions in Developing Strategies for Revenue Management
- Addressed students of MBA and BHM courses on Entrepreneurship
- I am proficient in 7 Indian classical forms and in western dance forms like waltz and Salsa.
- Past President of Rotary Club of bangalore Whitefield Central .
- Past Elected Treasurer of Bangalore Sahodaya Schools Complex association and during my tenure I drafted all the bye laws of BSSCA and got the association registered .
- Won Outstanding Educator Gold Award for the Mumbai region
- Honoured with Indian Air Force Commandant’s Commendation
- Selected to represent the K-12 education domain from thousands of aspiring women educators across the country and trained under the prestigious Goldman Sachs-ISB Women Empowerment Program
- Profiled on the website: Its’ a Matter of Principal.
- Recipient of “Women of Substance” award from St. Mother Theresa virtual University.
- Recipient of “Effect Principal for the year 2020” from Education Today.
- Recipient of “ Lifetime achievement Award For contribution to the field of K-12 Education from “ DK education.