|Section – 1
|HTML is the basic building block of websites. They tell the browsers how to display content. We explore the basic structure of the HTML, write HTML code and view them
|1. Get Familiar with the different aspects of HTML and the tool
2. Create an Account – Know to save, view, edit, share the projects
3. Setup a Blog site
|1.Book/Movie/Character Fan Page
|1. What are some Websites I use and Like
2. Why do we need HTML if we can websites using blogs
|Basics of HTML – Deep Dive
|Children explore the key tags and attributes. They will learn how to use links, formatting, media, and forms.
|1. Get Familiar with HTML Tags and Attributes
2. Able to create an HTML based form
|1. Survey Form
|1. Where have I used forms on the website?
2. How does the information go from the form and used somewhere else?
|Intro to CSS
|CSS is what changes the way the website looks. Children will explore the key CSS attributes and the features that will help them change the look and feel of a website
|1. Understand the basics of CSS
2. Understanding div, span, id tags and How it works with CSS
|1. Create 2 versions of the same website using CSS
|1. How is HTML different from other programming languages I know
2. What all can I change in the way the page looks using CSS
|Working with Bootstrap CSS
|Bootstrap is a simple to use a CSS framework. Children will use it to build simple websites using the Bootstrap
|1. What is a responsive website
2. Get familiar with key bootstrap elements
|1. Personal Portfolio
2. Website for a cause
|1. What can I make a website for?
New Batches Starting
29 Mar 2021
Flexi class available on request