1. Each participant will be given a scavenger hunt ticket before they start. This ticket must be printed out, or copied onto paper as it is.
2. The kids will receive selfie props that can be printed and cut out.
2. The ticket contains 20 cues with checkboxes, with allotted points beside each check box. The cues will be based on each week’s theme.
3. During the game, the facilitator will provide the cues one by one for each item. After each cue, the participant will have 1 minute to search for and collect that item.
4. The participants with 15 correct items or more will shout out “Selfie!” holding their favorite selfie prop.
The theme for this week’s scavenger hunt will be “Selfie”. So get ready to find that treasure!
PS: We believe in the fun and joy that is a part of this gaming process, not in labeling any winners or losers. Thus there are only GAMERS in our fun games!