Dean & H.O.D Commerce and Management
Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore.
- A dynamic professional with over 3 decades (36 years) of rich experience in teaching, planning & managing the department of commerce and Management.
- Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the institution set parameters & motivating them for achieving excellence in education and individual goals.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & positive attitude.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: M.Com, M.Phil, PhD
- Current position – Vice Principal, Dean and HOD, Commerce & Management
- Number of years of service in the present organization – 36 years
- Instrumental in the establishment of MBA department at the college.
- Chairman and Board of Examiner at University level and autonomous college too.
- Member of the Board of Studies, of Mount Carmel College for three years modifying the syllabus for B.Com, B.B.M and B.Com (Tourism).
- Research Guidance – guided five M.Phil candidates and all are awarded.
- Subject expert in the interview panel for recruitment of faculty.
- Member of the Board of studies of Christ University, Commerce Department for the academic year 2016-2017,17-18,18-19.
Research articles published in National/ international Journals and Books
- “Narrowing the gap between precept and practice”
Academic studies National Journal of Jyoti Research Academy (ASNJJRA) Volume-1, Issue-1 January-June 2007 Page 63-65
- Accounting for Knowledge capital – Need for Re-look.
ASNJJRA Volume-1, Issue1 January-June 2007 Page 72-75
- “360 Performance Appraisal – A Panacea for all appraisal problems”.
ASNJJRA Volume-2, Issue1 January-June 2008 Page 52-56
- “Knowledge Management – A case study of Indian Companies” – Recent trends in Knowledge Management’ A book of Research articles presented at the conference held at Sri Krishnadevaraya institute of Management March 2009 compiled by Dr Hanuman Kennedy and Dr Rama Krishna Reddy.
- IGI Global has published a book titled “Enhancing Academic Research with Knowledge Management Principles”. Chapter V of this book has been contributed by me based on the research findings of the concept of Knowledge Management. Scopus indexed and appearing in the research articles compilations of google scholar.