A passionate educationist Dr Kavita Bajpai has always been considered as a progressive leader. With a masters degree in physics and doctorate in education leadership she has an experience of more than 20 years and in leadership roles for 10 years. Handled various national and international Curriculum during this tenure. She has been recognized for child centric approach, skills, team building, quality of work progressive thinking, spontaneity. Planning and execution of successful CSR programs with media mileage & networking is an added strength.
The desire to contribute to the ever evolving education system motivated her to move out of limiting herself as a school principal and got her associated with schools through training programs, workshops and professional development programs in the capacity of a Director/ Education Solution Provider.
Having worked with institutions of repute Ms Kavita is known for her skills, team building and quality of work. Her child centric innovative ideas have contributed in paving the path of success for the institutions. A profound thinker and a spontaneous orator, she is also known for her pleasant, kind, and calm demeanor.
She is also working (honorary) on Heritage conservation for the past 12 years, along with developing an awareness program for the age group of 8 to 14 years so that they can understand and take pride in our rich and varied heritage. Her efforts are to connect the past with the present to secure a better future.
Being into multitasking with the roles of Academic Director- The International School Of Thrissur, Co-Founder of a network to provide education solutions, KB Edu Ventures Pvt Ltd, Member – GLG, Subject Expert & Panelist – ISRO Educational Programs, Independent education advisor to various organizations and executive member of Om Puri Foundation where she is committed to work for weavers’ and artisans’ community along with working on her book, she believes in giving nothing but 100% of her efforts. Globally recognised Femina Magazine has mentioned her as 50 most influential women of the country in their year 2020 edition.
She loves spending time with children of special needs by assisting them with the help of their instructors. Making these children independent and developing the confidence of being especially abled but not different from others is something she considers as her responsibility. Their unconditional love inspires her to move ahead on her chosen path.
She says,” I feel proud and blessed being a part of the educators’ community as they make life truly meaningful and magical.”
A Brief List of Achievements of Dr Kavita Bajpai
1. Popular Magazine Femina included me as one of the most influential women in the country in the Education segment in their special issue of October 2020.
2. Mother Teresa Excellence Award
3. Ambassador for India, The hundrED , By HundrED, Not for profit organization to promote Education of all, Finland
4. International Certified Coach in Career Guidance By NCDA,USA and Mindler India
5. Awarded for Outstanding Contribution in Global Education By ABP NEWS and World Education Congress
6. Child Abuse Prevention Program Ambassador, India By Chrissy Skies For My Body is My Body program awareness
7. Global Goodwill Ambassador, India By Richard DiPilla For Diasater & Humanitarian Relief
8. Professor Indira Parikh Leaders in Education Award By World Education Congress recognised or the Contribution in the Education Domain
9. Asian Educators Award for outstanding contribution to international education
10. Member of Maharashtra State Handloom Council
11. Executive Member of Om Puri Foundation
12. A poetess by hobby who has been a part of many renowned forum
13. Excellence and Innovation in Education Award By Combined Society For Educational Research & Development A recognition for exceptional calibre and outstanding contribution in school education as an individual.
14. Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Excellence Award By Awantika Foundation For establishing good practices and engaging parent community as the equal stake holder in the growth of a child.
15.Honoured Member Who’s Who Worldwide Worldwide Recognition for Youngest Achiever