Cilre is an educational organization with a mission to make education available, engaging and relevant. We are looking for a dynamic young individual who is passionate about learning to join its team as a part-time Operations Manager. As part of the operations team, you will be playing an extremely critical role for Cilre and will play a role across the different projects and working closely with the core team. As the Operations Manager, you will be a crucial part of driving our excellent team in performing their roles more effectively and efficiently. You will have excellent leadership skills, persistence to meet the objectives, disciplined and detail-oriented. You are self-motivated and learning continuously. Our ideal candidate is someone with some prior work experience in any role, shown leadership, and looking to move into an exciting and challenging managerial position.
- Manage a team of 7+ people and a freelance team of 50+ people
- End to End execution of Cilre Events
- Work closely with the Core team and other teams to implement and improve processes and quality
- Work closely with the leadership team and play a role in the growth of the organization
- you would provide support in the areas of logistics, facilitator/content management, ensemble management, delegate research, coordinating across teams, hospitality, and administration
- Excellent Communication Skills, Good Computer skills (MS Office, Google Drive)
- Documentation, Organisational Skills, Scheduling and Resource management
- Good Interpersonal Skills
Way of Working
- This role is a part-time role with a commitment of 4 hours a day.
- This role is currently a remote position with the possibility of in-person meetings once a week.
Cilre is an educational organization with a mission to make education available, engaging and relevant. We are looking for a dynamic individual passionate about learning to join our team as a facilitator for our upcoming project partnering with UOLO. As a Facilitator, your role is in delivering great learning experiences. As a dynamic team member, you could be wearing multiple shoes at times. You will be passionate about learning, children, and delivering learning experiences. You should enjoy working with children and people in general, impactful projects. You should be self-motivated and learn continuously. You need to be creative, perseverant, detail-oriented with a “Make-it-happen” Mindset.
- Deliver world-class learning experiences
- Be part of our Facilitation Team to realize our vision of “Making Learning Available, Engaging and Relevant.”
- Document necessary details of the sessions that they deliver
- Should have prior experience working with children.
- Excellent Facilitation skills
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Good Computer skills (MS Office, Google Drive,Zoom)
- Prior experience in facilitating children/adults would be a plus.
- Aptitude towards Technology
- Experience in facilitating Art / Science/ Technology / Public Speaking Programs is a plus
Way of Working
- This role is a freelance position
- We will train you on the methodology and the course to be delivered
- Project duration: Minimum 2 weeks and extendable post that
- 2 – 8 sessions per day (Facilitators can choose)
- Pay scale: ₹3500-20,000(Depending on time commitment) per month
- Payment will be on event of completing a 20 session workshop only
- Payment will be made at the beginning of next month